Validate your FMUs
Whether you're exporting FMUs or troubleshooting a third party FMU ‐ the following free tools help you to validate, test and debug your FMUs.
A free web app to validate FMUs online. It's based on FMPy and hosted by the Modelica Association.
A Python package to simulate and validate FMUs that has a graphical and a command line interface and
- supports FMI 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0
- supports Co-Simulation and Model Exchange
- runs on Windows, Linux and macOS
- compiles C code FMUs and generates CMake projects for debugging
The Reference FMUs are a set of test models and the `fmusim` application to simulate FMUs. It supports
- validation of the modelDescription.xml against the XML schema
- FMI versions 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0
- Co-Simulation and Model Exchange
- Windows, Linux, and Mac
A Java library that validates FMUs against a formal model of the FMI specification. It supports FMI versions 2.0 and 3.0, and all interface types.